BREATH + COLOR MEDICINE CIRCLE at WMN SPACE
ABOUT THE SACRED CIRCLE
The circle is a sacred symbol that has been celebrated and honored throughout time. It is a beautiful reminder of the cycle of life: the seasons, sunrise to sunrise, the sun, moon, and earth. Celebrate the power of feminine energy while healing + releasing negative thought forms and old wounds in a safe + supportive space for truth telling, deep healing, and transformation. Hit the pause button on the demands and chaos of the outside world and provide a unique opportunity to re.fortify and re.fill our energy reservoirs through the medicine of breathwork, guided meditation, intention setting, + the embrace of sisterhood.
No experience necessary. All women are welcome.
ABOUT THE BREATHWORK
Pranayama, the practice of breath control, literally means “to extend the vital life force” in Sanskrit. Each of us holds the power + ability to tap directly into that vital life force to initiate powerful healing. In our circle we will utilize a deeply healing two-part breathing technique that fully relaxes the body and is designed to help you sink in to a deeper state where transformative healing occurs. I hold space for your process and assist with harmonizing + supportive Reiki energy, the use of essential oils, crystals, and sound.
WHAT TO EXPECT + BENEFITS
- dissolve toxic emotional blocks that no longer serve you
- initiate space within yourself for new energy, light, + a renewed sense of purpose
- process grief + passed traumas
- move + release stagnant energy
- ease chronic pain
- reduce stress, anxiety, depression, + dis-ease
- increase focus, clarity, + wellbeing
- create a state of balance in your mind, body, + soul
- deeply connect to other women