I have been receiving a message, well a few messages, that it was time to completely clear my vessel, in order to gain some more vivid clarity from the universe on many things that have been building up and contributing to my exceptionally heavy heart.
And so on this day I continue my fast of only water + nourishing herbal teas as I find myself drawn deeper + deeper into prayer. As water has been my only sustenance these past days, it has become only more apparent how precious it is.
My teacher Marysia of @thegaiaschoolofhealingca shared this beautiful blessing with us today and I'm feeling that it is a vital ceremony for all of us to join in on, along side the petition signing, message spreading, donations, + bank exits :: perhaps as part of your own personal daily rituals, or together as a collective calling ::
from The International Council of Thirteen Indigenous Grandmothers
- Prepare a bowl of clean water or stand beside a body of water.
- Please pray for the water in apology, for polluting and disrespect. Then offer prayers of love, gratitude and respect.
- Hold both of your hands toward the water, from your heart your energy will be projected into the water through your hands. (You can close your eyes.)
- Please intend that the vibrations, which now fill the water will spread to the waters all over our Mother Earth.
- You may also add your own prayer to the water, meditation, chanting, music, songs, dancing, and so on intending the same purpose.
- Pour a little bit of the water on their hand, with a loving thought, sprinkle the water away from you (as in spreading Seeds), then drink the water, with a feeling of gratitude.
We thank all those who join us as we pray for the life of water for our future generations.”
And thank you @thegaiaschoolofhealingca for your endless wisdom, guidance, + inspiration.