2016 is dedicated to full + vibrant health, with a keen focus on freeing up my Lymphatic System in order to achieve this. I started rebounding a while back with phenomenal results and can not recommend this low impact, fun work out enough. It is the ultimate detoxifier as it increases the flow of oxygen throughout the body, helps to circulate nutrients, and filters waste from the cells. A strong Lymphatic System = a strong Immune System. Period. And as it affects every cell, it also increases cellular energy and mitochondrial function. As the Lymphatic system runs in a vertical direction, the process of bouncing up + down, is wonderfully compatible. The special action of rebounding, the acceleration + deceleration, employs gravity in the most healing way, forcing each cell to respond. While still being low impact + gentle on joints, it is also considered weight bearing, which is of excellent benefit to the entire skeletal system. Right now I am using the Urban Rebounder, which is sturdy, fairly lightweight, transportable, and the perfect mini trampoline to get started on.
OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE ::
- Stimulates the Lymphatic System and increases drainage + flow
- Strengthen the Immune Sytem
- Promotes increased blood flow
- Increases respiratory capacity + circulates more oxygen throughout the body
- Strengthens all muscles, including the heart, causing them to work with greater efficiency
- Promotes growth and tissue repair
- Increases red-cell production activity of the bone marrow
- Stimulates metabolic activity
- Tones the Endocrine System, especially the Thyroid.
- Improves coordination
- Strengthens muscles + provides relief from pain
- Enhances + tones the digestive system