As shared with MIND BODY GREEN.
As we slowly ease into warmer weather I'm beginning to infuse all of my juices, smoothies, and foods with ALOE to get some deep hydration, along with the added benefits of intestinal healing. This ALOE CHAGA CHOCOLATE PUDDING is a perfect hydrating, nourishing, and immune boosting treat for gearing up for sunnier days.
- 2C George's Aloe - love this brand for its lack of bitter taste.
- 5T Organic Chia
- 2t Chaga Mushroom Powder - I love Sunpotion's version
- 2 T Sunpotion's magical Anandamide, a blend of cacao and tonic herbs
- 2T Raw Cacao - if you want it extra chocolaty
- Himalayan sea salt to taste
- Stevia powder/drops to taste
MORE ABOUT CHAGA | Chaga mushroom is a legendary tonic food. It has been acknowledged in traditional medicine and in modern scientific studies to have magnificent healing properties. Historically, Chaga mushroom has been known as the "King of Plants" in China, "Diamond of the Forest" in Japan and is the cornerstone of the Siberian shamanic healing tradition.Chaga has high levels of B-Vitamins, flavonoids, enzymes, minerals and phenols and contains some of the highest known concentrations of antioxidants of any food, such as Melanin. Chaga is also a rich source of Zinc, an essential nutrient for cell growth, differentiation and survival as well as Germanium.
DIRECTIONS | stir up all ingredients in a glass container with lid | let sit overnight | indulge