Gorgeous Watermelon Radishes at the farmer's market today. I used to actually pick these out of my salads. Now I can't get enough. So why eat the under-appreciated radish?
There are so many reasons.
- high in water content, so helps to keep you hydrated
- eliminates toxins + excess mucus in the body
- can soothe sore throats + clear sinuses
- aids digestion, helping to eliminate stagnant food
- can relieve bloating + indigestion
- high in Vitamin C and can help prevent viral infections
- adds amazing crunch to your green salads + quinoa mixes!